BCS Membership Guidelines
Dear Student Leaders
Greetings from MIT World Peace University and Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad Foundation (BCS)
We are happy to introduce ‘BCS Membership’ for Student Council Members and other students/Youth of India to stay associated with this unique multidisciplinary and multi-nation platform on an on-going basis. A BCS membership means ‘More of Connections, Knowledge Exchange, Skill Development Programs, Collaborative Initiatives, Youth-to-Youth Connect & other myriad opportunities of Co-creation.
Students from Higher Education in India and abroad, who wish to be members and participate in Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad are required to fill-in the below form.
We request you to fill the Form and mail us the copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be connected with you to discuss and share the next plan of action. Please see Annexure ‘A’ and ‘B’ for the Benefits of the Membership and the responsibilities thereon.
Email your profile to & Attachment of Recent Passport Size Photo of 300dpi resolution.
Please note: The membership to BCS Foundation is free and it entails specific benefits and responsibilities. Please read ANNEXURE ‘A’ & ANNEXURE ‘B’ before filling BCS Membership Registration Form.
ANNEXURE A : BCS Membership Benefits
Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad (NTC) members are Students of Higher Education (Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programs) under the age of 25 being of Indian Origin as well as Foreign National. A BCS membership means ‘More of Connections, Knowledge Exchange, Skill Development Programs, Collaborative Initiatives, Youth-to-Youth Connect & other myriad opportunities of Co-creation.
** Please note: The membership to BCS Foundation is free and it entails specific benefits and responsibilities. Please read ANNEXURE ‘A’ & ANNEXURE ‘B’ before filling BCS Membership Registration Form.
When you join BCS as a member, you have myriad benefits made available to you-
1. You have an opportunity to be connected with a National Network of Students and Youth.
2. You will gain access to a local BCS chapters with invites to events, workshops, seminars, and symposiums at discounted rate.
3. As a BCS member you have access to Certificate Programs and Workshops conducted by MITSOG that are as per universally accepted Standards and Guidelines. Having a certification will help BCS Members, Students and Youth to better serve the Nation and pursue professional career as trusted advisors to different Government Departments.
4. BCS members are able to develop and harness a diverse network of Future Plotical Leaders, Government Administrators and Social Entrepreneurs
5. As a member you also have an opportunity to join & lead BCS local & state level chapters.
6. Members are entitled to significant discounts in participation at Certificate Programs, Study Tours organised by MITSOG or its official collaborators.
7. BCS members will be entitled to receive free copy of E-Books, BCS proceedings Report, and other Knowledge resources.
8. BCS members will be entitled to get the Student Journal ‘CHHATRA SANSAD’ at 50% Discount in Annual Subscription
9. Members can become volunteer leaders or office bearers to connect more Torch Bearers from Learning & Education segment.
10. BCS Members will have an opportunity to feature their work , speak or advertise on BCS platform
11. BCS Members can have an opportunity to be a Resource Person for Advisory Board, Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences to further build the BCS Community.
An Appeal to Associate as BCS State/District Co-coordinators
BCS committee has created a Roadmap for development of BCS platform for the benefit of Students and Youth Community keen on serving the Nation and the Society. To make this process all-inclusive and effective, we will be holding BCS Editions at State & District level in coming years in association with MITSOG. To make this vision a reality, we require Active representatives from different States of India and the World to be Torch bearers of this Initiative and perform following duties-
1. To contact all Colleges/Universities/Youth Bodies of Higher Education in their respective State/Region/District.
2. To develop a list of all Students and Youth from various Colleges & Universities in their State/Region/District.
3. To Propagate the Objectives of the BCS and reach out to the regional audience through suitable Articles in Local Newspapers & Media Channels
4. To support BCS office bearers in organizing Press Conferences to promote BCS
5. To identify Qualified & Active Students from Colleges/Universities willing to work with District/State Co-coordinators of BCS and assign them BCS related tasks
6. To collaborate & develop association with State level Associations of College/University Students
7. To undertake any other responsibilities for the betterment of BCS platform as defined by the BCS committee & advisory panel.